Thermal Remediation Bed Bug Treatment
Bed Bug Treatment in SC, NC, GA and AL
When it comes to protecting your home or business from bed bugs, Gregory Pest Solutions plays hard ball with our state-of-the-art Thermal Remediation ® Heat Treatment process. It allows us to quickly eliminate bed bugs with minimal preparation or inconvenience.
Our system uses specially designed industrial strength electric heaters to heat the inside of the treated area to a temperature above 120° F. in order to kill bed bugs and their eggs that might be inside of cracks, crevices, furniture, fixtures, and other belongings.
Don't let the bed bugs bite - Sniff them out!
Gregory has bed bug sniffing dogs available when needed such as multiple apartments, hotel rooms or large buildings. Their keen sense of smell allows our experts to find bed bugs and destroy them quickly and efficiently.
Fast, effective solution for:
- Single family homes
- Multi-Family Housing
- Apartments and Condominiums
- Hotels, Motels and Resort Properties
Why Thermal Remediation ® instead of conventional pesticide treatments
- Pesticide usage inside the living environments are greatly reduced or eliminated
- Quicker, more complete and effective elimination of the infestation
- Very little preparation required prior to service
- Greatly reduces the chance of re-introduction of Bed Bugs
- No need to throw away mattresses, box springs or other furniture
The Thermal Remediation ® process allows you or your residents to leave practically everything in the home or other treated areas – clothing, bedding, furniture, TV, computers – almost everything can be left in place. As a matter of fact, it is important that they do leave everything in place, because bed bugs or their eggs can be in or on anything, and our bed bug exterminators don’t want to let any survive.
How the Process Works
Gregory’s Thermal Remediation ® Heat Treatment equipment is a self-contained system that utilizes space heaters and monitoring devices which are powered by the system and monitored throughout the process to achieve a safe and effective level of heat within the treated areas. The heat kills all stages of Bed Bugs – eggs, young, and adults. A heat treatment involves the following steps:
- The entire treatment area is heated to 120° F. or higher. Once the heat in the treated area reaches the optimum temperature, it is maintained for 4 hours in order to ensure complete eradication of the infestation. The hot air is circulated using fans, and temperatures are monitored throughout the treatment area(s) during the process.
- An application of residual insecticides may be made into the cracks and crevices where any surviving Bed Bugs might be crawling. In most cases, this process eliminates all Bed Bugs within the treated area(s).
- After the treatment is complete, the Gregory Specialists will disassemble and remove the equipment and do a final inspection to make sure all Bed Bugs are gone.
Thermal Remediation ® and related logo is a trademark owned by TEMP-AIR, Inc. and is used by permission.
Call a Gregory for help with bed bug Thermal Remediation® treatment at 888-490-5832 or use our email form to contact us today.
Call 888-490-5832 and ask to speak to a Commercial Pest Representative.
Or Click Here For
Our Email Request Form
Gregory Commercial Pest Solutions serves most of the southeast region including NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, and VA!