Work Pest Prevention Tips
Workplace Pest Prevention in NC, SC, and GA
- Clean high-volume areas daily, such as public eating areas and kitchenettes, where crumbs and trash are more likely to build up.
- Put garbage in sealed container; pests often congregate where they find open garbage containers.
- All food should be carefully sealed and stored away.
- Install gutters and diverts to channel water away from your building. Seal possibly entry points, which would include entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Call a local pest control professional to inspect for pests and rodents, identify the problem and control the pests safely.
Our exterminators help customer exterminate termites, ants, rodents, roaches, spiders, bees, fleas, hornets, wasps, mice, mosquitoes, bats, scorpions, and many other pests. We also offer bird control, animal control, crawlspace and aquatic services to our customers. Speak to an exterminator in Augusta, Marietta, Greenville, Anderson, Columbia, North Charleston, or Charlotte about extermination and treatment.
Call Gregory Pest Services for help with SC, NC, and GA workplace pest prevention at 888-490-5832 or use our email form and contact us today.
Call 888-490-5832 and ask to speak to a Commercial Pest Representative.
Or Click Here For
Our Email Request Form
Gregory Commercial Pest Solutions serves most of the southeast region including SC, NC, GA, AL, north FL, MS, TN and VA!
Special Offer Save $25
Save $25 on a yearly pest control service agreement-just reference the coupon code below!
CALL 1-888-490-5832 &
Reference the code: