Home Pest Prevention Tips
Home Pest Prevention in NC, SC, and GA - Gregory
- Prune back any tree branches or shrubbery from your house and clean up the clippings.
- Move any woodpiles away from the house.
- Open garbage containers attract pests - keep the containers closed and clean.
- Repair fascia, sofits, and rotted roof shingles immediately; some insects are drawn to deteriorating wood.
- Keep your basement, attic, and crawlspace well-ventilated and dry.
- When you're outside doing yard work, take a minute to look around your house and seal up any cracks or holes that would be good entry point for insects or rodents.
- Be on the lookout for loose or worn weather-stripping around windows and doors.
- Call a local pest control professional to inspect for pests and rodents, identify the problem and control the pests safely.
Our exterminators help customer exterminate bed bugs, termites, ants, rodents, roaches, spiders, hornets, wasps, mice, mosquitoes, bats, scorpions, and many other pests. We also offer bird control, animal control, crawlspace and aquatic services to our customers. Speak to an exterminator about home pest prevention in Augusta, Marietta, Greenville, Anderson, Columbia, North Charleston, or Charlotte.